JOIN OUR TEAM!
E-Commerce Customer Care Representative (Maternity Leave)+
As an Ecommerce Customer Care Representative you are the first point of contact for our online customer. You are our brand ambassador, embodying our brand voice and providing customers with in-depth product knowledge to create an exceptional experience. If you love people, fashion, and are very organized, this is your dream job. We are looking for a candidate with excellent communication, relationship, and organizational skills along with experience in a similar role. This is a maternity leave contract with the opportunity to become a permanent position.
Work Location: In office with the possibility of hybrid/ remote option
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Embody our brand voice and personality, responding to customer inquiries on all communication platforms: live chat, email, social and phone in a timely manner.
- Supply customers with knowledgeable answers regarding product fit, care instructions and brand information.
- Handle special customer requests such as order cancellations, address updates, order entry etc.
- Processing return authorizations, refunds, or shopping credits.
- Think creatively when faced with challenges to maximize inventory and customer satisfaction.
- Provide customers with a personal experience; assist with finding the right size and style
- Work collaboratively with warehouse lead to ensure on-time shipping and delivery.
- Provide solutions to customers with challenging queries, such as lost packages.
- Provide management with customer insights, feedback, and suggestions to improve output and customer experience.
- Partner with Ecommerce Store Manager to create and facilitate new customer support initiatives and strategies to increase revenue and customer retention.
- Work with applicable partners to ensure inventory is available and on-time based on Product Launch Schedule.
- Provide warehouse with anticipated volume and postmortem recaps for high volume periods.
- Report on warehouse output timelines to ensure we are meeting company policies.
- Facilitate and coordinate inventory stock transfers with our wholesale and warehouse teams.
- Monitor repeat inventory, generate reports and update in Shopify when needed.
- Computer skills; proficiency in MS Office, Shopify and an ERP system
- Excellent analytical, written, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Clear communication, calm phone demeanor and willingness to speak to customers on the phone.
- Exemplary written correspondence skills.
- Enjoys working with customers in a patient and personable manner.
- At least 2 years’ experience of demonstrated success in a customer service role.
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in a fast-moving and team-based environment.
- Proactive thinker and innovative problem solver who comfortable dealing with issues and making changes as needed.
- Experience in the Apparel industry is a benefit.
To Apply: Email your cover letter, resume and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Ecommerce Customer Care Representative Application - YOURFIRSTANDLASTNAME"
female fit model+
- Ability to stand for long periods of time while maintaining good posture
- Must be comfortable with fitting garments in front of a group of people.
- Commenting on fit of garment from a customer’s point of view of comfort
- Available for flexible working hours
- Standard Size 4 (Small)
- Height- 5'6” - 5'8"
- Bust: 32C (34.5")
- Waist: 27.5"
- Low Hip: 37.5"
- Inseam: 31.5"
- A simple full-length photo (front, side, back view) in a tank top and leggings
- Your exact measurements for each area listed above
- Your availability from Tuesday - Friday